twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Indian visa arrives in the mail

After sending my visa for India away a couple weeks ago I received it back in the mail shortly after; I was denyed! Nothing that couldn't be fixed though, mostly just a misunderstanding between myself and the person I talked to on the phone. Rule of thumb: The people you talk to over the phone, although extremely nice, don't actually know what they are talking about.

I went back to the consulate's website to see what I had to fix on my application only to discover the website had been hacked! Without even leaving Canada, India's lack of structure and support is already showing.

I re-submitted the application and got my response in the mail yesterday. Good news: They issued me a 6-month visa! Bad news: It's only a single entry visa! Meaning I'll have to stick to India for my entire trip, but that's no problem as I've discovered there is more in India then I could explore in an entire year!

Doesn't it look beautiful?

0 comments:

Post a Comment