twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Why haven't I started planning yet?


It's amazing how quickly time passes.

My departure date is approaching faster than could have I expected. Only a few days ago it seemed as if I had an abundance of time for planning and preparation, but that feeling has now faded. I feel an odd mixture of being overwhelmed from all the planning and researching I should be doing yet relaxed knowing that soon I will be free from the constraints of our society; being able to partake in whatever, and go wherever, I want to.. everyday.

Truth is I haven't put much time into piecing together an itinerary of any sort.

Just over a month until I leave for India.. Still so many things to sort out.

Wish me luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment