twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Productivity(?) vs. Sleep: Day 2.5

I slept in after my 6am nap by an hour. I slightly remember waking up and hitting my phone at which point it stopped making noise.. so I went back to sleep. Hopefully this will be a one time set back, I will be pushing myself to just jump out of bed from this point on and minimize the chance of over-napping again.

That said, I'm feeling pretty good so far! Lots of energy for most the day. It's usually around 30 minutes before my next scheduled nap that I start to get tired again. I've had a productive day, running around to get some errands done, a little shopping, and a meeting in the afternoon to discuss finances and event planning for the upcoming year.

Just woke up from my 6pm nap, which went perfectly. Don't have much planned for tonight to keep myself awake. I have a lot of coursework to get done for my university classes, will try and get that done this evening if it doesn't put me to sleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment