twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Productivity(?) vs. Sleep: Day 5

I will be making a small change in my nap times today since university starts back up tomorrow! My naps will be getting pushed back by an hour, so they will now be at 7am, 1pm, 7pm, and 1am (same awake-to-nap ratios, just different timing).

Struggle, Adapt, & Refocus
I had a major setback in my evening nap last night. I slept through my alarm and several phone calls. I had started just using my one alarm, my phone, since re-setting my backup alarm four times a day was a huge pain. Turns out having a backup alarm in this sleeping cycle isn't an option its a necessity. I feel overly rested today so I'm skipping all my naps till 1am, thereby maintaining my level of sleep deprivation to carry into the next week.

This upcoming week will be rather exciting as classes start again tomorrow. I have exams, midterms, and assignments due this week so I'm looking forward to seeing the effects of this sleeping pattern on my studying and retention abilities. I've never been overly dedicated to studying or working on assignments, to say the the least, so I will have to find a new way to sit down and focus this week. I find now that I have 22 hours everyday to do things my procrastination has been increasing, I now have more time to 'get it done later'.

I have a feeling that this week will be the hardest and most entertaining. I am back to using several alarms, and will be keeping to my set schedule. This paired with the fact that I will have actual responsibilities again should make for... a good story(?)

Please accept my apologies for future typo and grammar mistakes, they will be getting progressively worse. At least they still make sense in my head.

0 comments:

Post a Comment