twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Monday, February 28, 2011

Productivity(?) vs. Sleep: Day 6.5

So turns out today is day six on my change in sleeping regime. You think it would be pretty easy for me to have sorted that out in my last post considering even post has the day in it.. But I guess that's what happens when I'm in my zombie mode.

Please to say that today has been going great! My naps have all been perfect, falling asleep and waking up on time. My 1pm nap was spent on campus since I had classes all day, I just found a study booth to put my head-down and slept in a sitting position.

It's the first time that I truly believe this sleeping cycle may actually be possible! I'm trying not to get my hopes to high as it may just be today then a crash tomorrow. But I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment