twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Monday, February 28, 2011

Productivity(?) vs. Sleep: Day 5.5 or 6(?)

Days are starting to blend together. I now see things in quarters, like mini days with 30mins to rest and 5.5 hours to be have fun.

Please note, this is not a guranteed fact.
I spent most (read all) of todays 'trouble hours' on the computer. I have my first major assignment of this week due this morning, or next quarter if you're following the time like me. I have no idea how the paper actually sounds, I think it makes sense but we'll see what my Theory of Finance professor thinks tomorrow.

There are also bags under my eyes, I didn't notice them before so they must be new? I'm hoping they go away after my 7am nap.

Oh, and I've been photoshoping pictures to keep me entertained as well. I'm going to start counting how many meals I eat every day. It seems like a lot. Enjoy my photoshop art.

0 comments:

Post a Comment