twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Monday, December 13, 2010

Coming home..

Today will be my last full day in India, and it's been a crazy one. I've done so much running around and spent hours this afternoon in Mumbai's 'red light district', all work no play, trying to find a certain Christmas gift for one of my brothers.

I can't believe that three months have already gone by. I haven't taken many pictures since I've been back in Mumbai so I'm bringing some old ones back for this post. The city seems so different but the pictures help remind me that its just my perspective that has changed, Mumbai is still the busy crazy place it's always been.

My suit is getting its final touches as we speak, I'm hoping its done in time. They assure me it will but India has taught me to know better.

I've payed for another night in my hotel room even though I won't be staying through till the morning. I'm just using my room as a preparation area for my packing that I really should start on soon.

Bollywood: Late this afternoon while wondering the streets of Mumbai, looking good as always, I received my first reasonable offer to be in a Bollywood movie as an extra. They were willing to pay me a salary on top of paying my room, board, and moving me out to Goa for a week. Of course this is terrible timing as I leave for home in less then 24 hours.


I gave the Chicken Maharaja Mac another try, three months later at the same McDonalds in Colaba, Mumbai. Although it will never quite be comparable to the original western 'Big Mac' it tasted a lot better then I remembered.




Well this is me signing off with my last post from India. It will be a long journey home full of many cups of coffee, random conversations, and more time zone changes then I care to think about. I've reached into the softer-side of my iTunes library to find my departure song.




Hope you enjoyed following along for my travels, you'll be hearing from me again soon.

4 comments:

Shamil said...

Hey Simon, hope you had an amazing trip, and i wish you a happy journey back to Canada. Just wanted to say thank you for more than three months of amazing blogging entertainment! Enjoyed every bit of it =)

Unknown said...

I can't wait to hear your stories in person!

ich liebe said...

Can't wait to hear all your adventures! Safe travels home!

SW said...

YAY!!! Travel safe and see ya soon!

Post a Comment