twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Friday, December 10, 2010

Still in Jaipur.. opps..

So yesterday didn't go exactly as planned as I'm still in Jaipur when I should have now been in Mumbai, but that's India for you. My ticket for the train yesterday was 'WL-1' which means I was the first person on the waiting-list and would be given a seat when someone canceled. 99% of the time anyone with WL-1 status would be confirmed, but seems I found that other 1%.


After a fair amount of paperwork I was able to get access of their 'tourist quota' seats and get a confirmed spot (AC3) on fully booked train at 2pm today. So I will be arriving in Mumbai a day later than planned but should still be able to get everything done I need to before leaving India. 


When I came to India Mumbai was the first city I saw and I ended up spending a week there so I'm looking forward to being there once again to see how my perspective on it has changed with my time in India. One of the things I'm not looking forward to about the big city, the overbook and ridiculously expensive accommodation


1 comments:

Jesus said...

I hope you get home safe Simon.

I've been following your page almost religiously haha, It's really good!
I'm sure there is so many of us that would like to hear more of yours stories when you get back.
Take care. Enjoy your last days in India.
-Jesus

Post a Comment