twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

You've got mail!

I received a notice in my mail yesterday that a parcel had arrived. I thought it may be the one I sent home just over a month ago but didn't want to get my hopes up.

I went to the post office this afternoon and after searching around for a couple minutes they presented me with a dirty and beaten parcel from Neyyerdam Thiruvananthapuram, India! When I picked it up with my hands I could tell that there was no structure left to the parcel as it had a long and rough trip across the ocean. The only thing holding to together was the, originally, white cloth sewn around it. Eager to see what made it back home in reasonable condition I raced home to open what could be considered my Christmas present to myself as I had forgotten what I packed inside almost two months earlier.


The contents:
  • My custom made-to-fit yoga pants (x2)
  • Some white women's yoga pants (there was lack of guys & therefor guy clothing at the ashram)
  • Hand panted t-shirts
  • Shirts from the ashram
  • Tons of book (religion, meditation, yoga, and various other topics)
  • CDs (yoga and meditation)
  • Chakra poster
  • Ties, cufflinks, and handkerchiefs (I knew I'd have to 'suit up' again eventually)
  • A gift for someone
  • Various other things I bought for no apparent reason
Out of the entire package there was only one thing that I bought for someone else, but I suppose I have the right to be greedy with space when shipping costs so much!


1 comments:

SW said...

"Various other things I bought for no apparent reason"

LOL!

Post a Comment