twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I'd like to wish you all a Merry Christmas, wherever you may be. I'd also like to thank my friends for all their, sometimes drunk, text messages and phone calls from around the world.  Giving holiday wishes and kind reminders that they are still traveling some exotic lands while I'm back home in the freezing Canadian prairies..

It will be just over a week until I'm back in my home city again and I have a post that will have to wait till then. I will be looking into my half unpacked bags to see what actually made it through the entire trip with me, what items I would never have survived without and which I would never take with me again.

Till then happy holidays!

Remember to eat, drink, and be jolly!

0 comments:

Post a Comment