twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Mumbai: Quick update

I arrived back in Mumbai yesterday but haven't had any time to write a post until now. I'm staying further to the southern tip of Mumbai this time and after going to several hotels that had no rooms I found a place called 'Delight Guest House' for 350rs/night. I think calling it 'Delight' is pushing it a little far as my room is the size of the old style prison cells with nothing but a bed and table but its clean and cheap (by Mumbai standards).

My guest house is only a couple hundred
meters from the gateway of India.
I'm spending today in alternating sessions of running around to shop and get everything done I want to before leaving India with periods of relaxation over the deliciously spicy and flavorful India food I'm sure to miss. But for now I have to run for a fitting as I'm getting a new suit made for myself [prices for hand-tailored suits range from 4,500-15,000rs($100-330+) depending on the quality of your tailor and the materials they use].

0 comments:

Post a Comment