twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Goodbye my Ocean friend



My longest standing travel partner so far has been the ocean. With the exception of a few days here and there it has been there every day when I wake and every night when I go to sleep. I leave Kovalam, and the ocean, today for Bangalore on the start of my journey to northern India.


Why Bangalore?

Well for those of you who’ve met me on this trip I’m sure you already know why.. my craving for sushi is leading me there. To the IT capital of India, the ‘Silicon Valley’ if it were. I’ve completely given up with planning my trip at this point. It’s a change from the start of the trip but now I’d much rather arrive somewhere with no reservations or plans and just let things work themselves out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment