twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Friday, November 12, 2010

It's the little things: Coconuts



Remember me writing about my fear of falling coconuts? Well this is the not-so-little guy that fell and hit me on the back, leaving a huge bruise for about a week. Scary thing is it was only a couple inches away from falling on my head; I don’t even want to think about what that would have felt like!

This is an scheduled posting which means I'm still at the Ashram with no internet access. - Simon

2 comments:

Shamil said...

Dude when are you getting out of this Ashram! LOL

Simon S said...

It seems quite a few people were wondering the same thing! I actually left the ashram a few days ago and have started on my journey to nothern India.

I will, hopefully, write a couple posts on the overnight train ride that I'm taking in a couple hours and can post them tomorrow.

Cheers, Simon.

Post a Comment