twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Day 8: Enjoying Goa

The beaches and general atmosphere in Goa is amazing! The hostel I am stay at, EverShine, is not only cheap (260rs or $6 per night) but also has a great backpacker community.

Sea side Cafes
I'm not going to go into detail as there are so many stories already and it would take forever to type. To sum it up Goa is still in the early season which I love. It's not yet busy but has enough people to always be doing something. Most of today was spend relaxing and eating at the beach-side cafes. Last night was a bit rough as a dozen or so of us from all different parts of the world played drinking games, namely Sociables/KingsCup/RingofFire.



Endless beaches just for us



2 comments:

c.m.d. said...

Hey Simon! I'm really enjoying reading about your travels (read: obsessively checking your blog for updates). A word about having too many stories to tell: use jot notes--that will be enough to trigger your memory months, and years from now :)

Simon S said...

Thanks Carolyn! Glad you're following along :)

I just started to use my moleskine a lot more over the past days for the little things I don't want to forget throughout my travels.

Post a Comment