twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Friday, September 10, 2010

Last day at the office


Today is my last day going into the office.

Cleaning out the office
My boss has offered to take all my coworkers and myself out for lunch since it's my last day. I think I will pick an all-you-can-eat sushi restaurant, its something I may not be able to find again for several months. I will have to clean out my office by the end of the day; by the time I come back my company may have made the move to a new building and I will have a brand new office space to call my own.

As an accountant and business student I have become accustom to wearing a shirt and tie almost every day over the last couple years. The next three months will be an interesting change, wearing 'backpacker clothing' that will be washed by hand in a sink or bucket.

I also stopped shaving just over a week ago. I figure this trip may be the only time I can get away with three months of not shaving, so why not give it a go? You'll be able to see the progression of my 'lack of shaving' from the pictures I start to post while abroad.

Four more nights before I board my plane to India.

2 comments:

Daniel Norman said...

you will find it interesting that for 20-30RS in India you can go to the barber and get a shave.
It's really fun, they do a good job and show you that the razor is new.
enjoy

Simon S said...

Hey Daniel,

I haven't seen any barber shops yet in the Fort and Colaba areas! Maybe it's just because i haven't been looking for them.

Glad to saw my bread is coming in nicely :)

Post a Comment