twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Gathering Gear: Netbook


Over the summer I have been prowling on the local online classified ads trying to find a cheap netbook that I could take with me to India. After a couple of months of looking I ran upon an ad for a Hannspree 10" netbook. The owner had bought both a Mac Book Air and this netbook at the same time. He seemed to have quite a bit of money and just wanted to get rid of the netbook, it was exactly what I had been waiting for.

It's fast and was in mint condition so I bought it for $120. I will be hauling this around India with me to keep in touch with others and keep the blog up-to-date (with updates every 1-2 days while abroad).

I'm keeping it short today as I have a ton of packing and other things to do before I go!

It's now less than two days until I leave for India.


0 comments:

Post a Comment