twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Day 18: Rainy Days

I thought the monsoon had passed this region of India by now, but it ended up raining for most of the day and well into the morning.

Waiting for the rain to clear.

Still no updates on my Insulin pump. It seemed to stopped being tracked by Fedex shortly after clearing customs in New Delhi on September 30th. It's sad how it can fly across the world in a couple days but then when it gets to India this happens. It's a prime example of why I am not going to the common wealth games, India is terrible at anything that requires efficiency or timeliness.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I heard the opening ceremonies for the Common Wealth Games went off without a hitch. Although, CBC radio might have misinformed me. Hope you get your insulin pump soon, that way I will be able to continue traveling vicariously through you!

Post a Comment