twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Headed south, prepping for the Ashram


I’m headed back down south today after I had my little detour up to Kochin for a couple days. I arrived in Trivandrum (Kerala’s capital city) in the late afternoon after a rather uncomfortable and delayed, but cheap (200rs or $4.50), 5 hour train ride in sleeper class. I’ll be spending less than 24 hours here as I have to head for the Ashram tomorrow afternoon; I still have yet to figure out how I’m actually getting there.

Until then I’ll be enjoying my last little bit of freedom by eating meat, going sightseeing, and living like a tourist.

I probably won’t have access to the internet for anywhere between 7 to 14 days, depending on how long I stay at the Ashram for. But fear not as there will still be posts that I’ve written ahead of time and scheduled for every day starting tomorrow with a description of what my Ashram experience will entail.

This is me signing off with my last live post for a few days; I’ll continue writing as soon as I regain access to the internet. Wish me luck!

Link to my ashram's website: http://www.sivananda.org/ndam/

0 comments:

Post a Comment