twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Friday, October 22, 2010

Valkara? Okay.


We got back to our hostel after the houseboat and arranged for a taxi to our next destination, Valkara.

It's unfortunate that our group has now become smaller as Robert and Fredrick, the two swedes, are leaving for Malaysia in a couple days. It feels a bit odd leaving them as I have spent the last month eating, drinking, sleeping, and traveling with them. I'm not sure if Robert knows but he likes to steal other peoples blankets and pillows while he sleeps.

Helen, Ceri, and myself called for a taxi to Valkara. It was there within 15 minutes as we scrambled to pack and say our goodbyes.


Now that there is a decent internet connection avalible I will be posting more updates regularly and you can see more pictures from the house boat in the Picasa Web Album (Click Here)


2 comments:

Kirk said...

Hey dude,

Been reading your blog since your travels started, i'm doing a trip very much like your own, and pretty much the same route up to now you have taken :) i booked my flight last week for next year

i plan on india, nepal, tibet, china, vietnam, laos, cambodia, thailand, mayalsia, japan, indonesia then finally to oz to work

Just wanted to say keep having fun man

Simon S said...

Thanks Kirk.

Some of the people I'm traveling with are going to a lot of the same countries as you, it looks like a good list of places to explore. I wish I could go to Nepal, the two I'm with right now are headed their this week.

If you start up a blog or anything send me the link as I'd love to follow your travels!

Post a Comment