twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day(s) 19-21: No music, no milkshake

My scooter is the one in front.

I've been putting off renting a scooter for almost two weeks now in Goa. Traffic in India is absolutley crazy when you first see it, there are cars, bikes, cows and people weaving in and out everywhere. After a while I realized that drivers are much more efficient than back home. Every little space on the road is used by someone, or something, and traffic flows continuously, you'll never see a traffic backup like you do in the major western cities.

Shark Steak at Baga Beach, Goa, India. ($5)
Scooter rentals are cheap here in Goa, India. The average price is 200rs($4) for one day or 150rs($3) per day if you take it for multiple days. A bunch of us headed off to a near by beach for the day with our new scooters were I had shark for the first time. I figure I mine-as-well try as many different types of food as I can while in India, I found brain on a menu, maybe I'll have that tonight .


0 comments:

Post a Comment