twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Leaving Goa..


View from my last train ride
A group of us finally got our train tickets booked. It feels weird leaving Goa but I'm excited to see what the south tip of India has to offer. Our train tickets are booked for non-AC Sleeper Class, which is one of the cheapest (read most uncomfortable and dirtiest) ways to travel in India. The tickets only cost 475rs($10) for a 17 hour journey.

The train will be leaving after midnight from a station close to where I am now and will arrive in Alleppey, Kerala in the late afternoon. The general plan is to find a hostel for the night when we arrive then barter for a houseboat the next day.

We have a couple things to keep us entertained on our train ride, it should be an interesting trip.


Here are some pictures from my trip so far: Picasa Album - Pictures India






0 comments:

Post a Comment