twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day 26: Heading south


With my insulin pump finally arriving mid-last week and having already spent over two weeks in Anjuna it's time to move on. There is a group of eleven of us from my hostel, Evershine Guest House, that are heading down south together.

We leave for Palolem this morning. It's in the most southern part Goa and we will be having a couple day stop there to find some beach huts to rent.  The plan, after 3-5 days on the beaches around Palolem, is to head towards Cochin/Alleppey in search for some houseboats.

Random note: I now have a fear of hammocks. I was relaxing in front of the hostel earlier this week, swinging in a hammock. All the sudden there was a snap, a sharp pain, and I was laying on the group. It took me a couple seconds to realize what happen. Maybe I'll give them another try when they are over soft white sandy beaches.

0 comments:

Post a Comment