twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Ashram: Day 1


Today is my first full day at the Ashram. The schedule is rather strict and I can only imagine how tiring it will be both mentally and physically. It doesn’t help that we will only be served two veg meals a day, which are lacking in both portion and taste from what I’ve heard.  On a more positive note, I’m looking forward to experiencing life at an Ashram and saving money while I’m here (it’s only costing 500rs or $11 per day for all my classes, food, and accommodation).

My daily schedule:
0520 hrsWAKE UP BELL
0600 hrsSATSANG (Meditation/Chanting)
0730 hrsTEA TIME
0800 hrsASANA CLASS (Hatha Yoga Class)
1000 hrsBRUNCH
1100 hrsKARMA YOGA (Selfless Work)
1230 hrsCOACHING CLASS (optional)
1330 hrsTEA TIME
1400 hrsLECTURE (On the philosophy of yoga)
1600 hrsASANA CLASS (Hatha Yoga Class)
1800 hrsDINNER
2000 hrsSATSANG (Meditation/Chanting)
2200 hrsLIGHTS OUT

This is an scheduled posting which means I'm still at the Ashram with no internet access. - Simon

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you allowed to talk at it?

Post a Comment