twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Day 24? I never know what day or time it is..


Booze, food, and frisbee at ShoreBar

Most interesting food of the day: Mutton Brain. It was the first time I've had brain. There were eight of us that split two dishes of brain masala with bread, so it only cost everyone around ($0.5-1). The chunks of brain in the malasa were surprisingly big and visible. It tasted wonderful with the spices but had an odd chewy texture when eating the large pieces.



Cruising the backroads in Goa, India
Worst part of the day: Landing my foot on a nail that went right through my sandal and in to my foot. There are hazards everywhere in India and a good amount of travelers I've met have some sort of injury. I bought some supplies to clean it from the local chemist and had already got my tetanus before leaving Canada. Won't be going in the Sea today, luckily I still have my scooter to 'scoot' around on.


0 comments:

Post a Comment