twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Friday, October 8, 2010

Vivid dreams

Malaria medication was too expensive back in Canada so I left buying it until I arrived in India. I went on a search my first week in Mumbai after many delays because of getting sidetracked by random adventures with other travelers I had met. It was difficult to find a quality pharmacy, but once you lower your standards a little they are everywhere.

The medication when bought in India cost 335rs($7.50) for 6 weeks worth. There are three main types of malaria medication, two which you have to take daily and one which is taken weekly. I chose the weekly method, even though it has more side-effects than the other two do. I rather like the one and only side-effect I've experiences from my malaria tablets.

The vivid dreams are quite amazing both for how real and intense they are. How good or bad your dreams are depends on your mood and personality.


0 comments:

Post a Comment